Friday, June 8, 2012

Drafts

I was going through my unfinished blog posts, that I had started but forgot about. I discovered this one:

"Eventide is officially 9 months old today! It's hard to believe how BIG she is getting and how fast she is learning! She can officially pull herself up with ease and she does so regularly. It's really cute to walk in to her room when she wakes up and see her standing up with her little head peeking up over the crib. Also, if we stand her up, she can balance on her own for 10 seconds or so. :)


In other news, Mitchell is teaching a class next quarter! It's Music Psychology and I wish I could take it! We are both very excited! We will keep you updated with how it goes."

Weird! And now she's three!  I wish I had taken the time to write more stuff like this. I've just began to realize it's more than recording when our children can do what or whatever, but it's cool to read and remember the emotions  that we were feeling at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment