Thursday, January 26, 2012

McMurtrey Family Reunion

My grandparents had their 60th wedding anniversary in October and it coincided with the year they do reunions (every other year) so they combined them. My parents hosted the McMurtrey family reunion and it was a blast! It was the first time my parents hosted it and the first time it was in Las Vegas. Most of the family was able to make it. My parents did a great job. They ordered a bounce house for the day for the kids, we had a fish pond game going on, various craft activities, an ice cream machine, a slushee machine (my Uncle Ron rents them out), and a LOT of good food. And they arranged to have a photographer (http://chelsearobbinsphotography.blogspot.com/)to take pictures of the family. My dad pretty much did most of the cooking and worked really hard on it all. The food was DELICIOUS. It was SO nice to spend time with Gramma & Grampa,and to see all my cousins, some I hadn't seen in 6 or so years! (and for an extra bonus, I got to meet my sister's boyfriend).




No comments:

Post a Comment