Monday, October 1, 2012

Pregnancy Update

How far along: 11 weeks, 2 days
Maternity Clothes: Yessir
Stretch marks: nope
Sleep: same as always
Best moment this week: Someone (very bravely) asked if I was pregnant! I very happily told her yes! 
What I miss: As always and more than anything, I miss feeling normal/not sick. Hopefully it won't be too much longer until this icky part is over. 
Movements: nope
Symptoms: Still nausea, food aversions, and the occasional heartburn. Growing belly and I get tired easily.
Food cravings: Cafe Rio chicken salad as always, chicken rolls, and this morning I was craving  cocoa pebbles. 
Anything making me queasy or sick: Nothing new...same old stuff. Though we had a gift card for Olive Garden so we went out to dinner and I was able to happily eat spaghetti and meatballs (SO YUMMY) even though the smell of lasagna the day before made me feel really queasy. Maybe it's sign the "morning sickness" is on the decline! 
Have you started to show yet: Yes! My belly kind of popped out a little in the last week. 
Gender prediction: A lot of people have told me that they think it's a boy. I still don't have any idea or preference. 
Emotions: Frustrated with the nausea. Kind of excited that I'm starting to show earlier. It helps to have figured out a few tricks this time around so that I don't throw up AS much this time around so I haven't lost much if any weight. 
Looking forward to: Meeting my new doctor. For several reasons, seeing the midwives as I had planned is not going to work out, so I'm trying out a new doctor. I'm hoping it turns our good... 



To be honest, most of that belly is fat pushed up by the baby who is still pretty low, but I can no longer hide  it, so I may as well embrace it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment