Friday, March 15, 2013

Flippity Flip

Sweet little Timothy Darwin has FLIPPED OVER and is no longer breech!!

I had been trying a lot of different techniques to try to get Timothy to flip over in to a head-down position, and was beginning to get stressed out about how unsuccessful it was. So on Saturday, I decided to take a break for a week. Maybe if I relaxed and took it easy for a little bit, Timothy would get moving! Sure enough, all day Sunday, I felt like he was working hard to flip over. By Monday, his movements felt different and I could feel (from the outside) what I thought might be little skinny legs under my ribs and (from the inside) there was a lot more pushing on my ribs that I hadn't had before with Timothy. But I had doubts...maybe they were his arms above his head, and not his legs. Maybe that big bump on my upper right side was his head, not his butt (though, in a very hopeful attitude, it felt different than his head!).  I decided to wait it out until Friday (today) at my doctor's appointment to get the definite and positive "Yes, that's his head down there!" before I would get my hopes up. Dr. Hardy checked, and he said it felt like Timmy had moved, so he got an ultrasound machine to be sure, and he was right!

Thanks for all the prayers and positive comments and attitudes everyone!

YAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!




1 comment: