Monday, August 16, 2010

Playing with cousins

Mitchell's brother Monty and his family are visiting and staying at Mitchell's parents for a little bit before they head to Korea for about 4 years. And then his brother Preston and his wife, Michelle, visited for a few days as well, so we have had a fun time with all the family and cousins around. We've had a lot of barbecues and I believe there's going to be another one tomorrow. So we've had lots of opportunities to visit with everyone and we've had a great time! Here are a couple of pictures I took of some Forest's and Monty's kids being silly.

Buddy's new trick


Lex and Tristan striking a pose:


Buddy & Elaine-I love how Buddy kinda just snuck in to the picture.




Little Hannah


Eventide and Hannah playing. They were looking out the window together and it was so cute I tried to get a picture, but by the time I got the camera out, Eventide was distracted by the lamp on the table...

No comments:

Post a Comment