Friday, June 8, 2012

New Dress

I made a dress (from a pattern) by myself for the very first time! I had the pattern cut out for a couple of months but was kind of too scared to get started and so I kept putting it off. Finally I decided I just needed to get to it...so I did! There's a lot of mistakes, but I've definitely learned a lot! Unfortunately, I could only get Eventide to put it on for like 1 minute and since then she doesn't want anything to do with it. :( Oh well, maybe she warm up to it eventually, or maybe I'll just have to wait for Memory to get big enough to wear it!




Back
Front

1 comment:

  1. That is so adorable! You are going to be just like mom where your little ones will beg you to sew or fix clothes when they are older and I will be the sister who probably will start begging you too. The dress is so cute!

    ReplyDelete