Thursday, April 4, 2013

Prego update

-I will be 38 weeks tomorrow (woohoo!).

-As of last week on Friday, Timothy was still head down
! And as far as I can tell, he still is.

-I usually have about 2-3 Braxton Hicks (painless) contractions every hour or so.

-My hips have begun to ache terribly when I'm sleeping. I discovered it helps to put a folded up blanket between my feet to keep my ankles from crossing, and a pillow between my legs. The combined effort helps my hips from getting out wack while I'm sleeping on my side. This is a new pregnancy symptom for me.

-Eggs and Ramen STILL make me a little queasy and I can't keep most cereals down. This is another new pregnancy symptom for me. With my last 2 pregnancies, all food aversions and nausea went away after the first trimester.

-I get heartburn at the drop of a hat.

-As of last Friday, I was not dilated...at all. When my doctor was going to check, he said, "what do you think...a 3?" And I was like, "umm...more like a zero!" and sure enough...a zero. With the last two pregnancies, my girls didn't drop and I didn't begin dilating until I went in to active labor. I'm expecting the same with little Timmy. :) This is actually a good thing because I don't get discouraged when I find out I'm not dilated at all. :)

-We've got everything ready for the baby! If he was born today, we'd be ready for him! :D

-My friend M'Linda is throwing a diaper & frozen dinner baby shower for me next week on Friday. Woohoo!

-My mom will be here on April 20th, the day after Timothy's due date. I'm hoping Timothy won't come until my mom gets here, but you won't find me complaining any if he decides to come early...

-My sister Jessica will be here April 26th. Yay!

It's just the waiting game now...

No comments:

Post a Comment